Here at Edge Clothing (MCR) Limited our mandate is to protect your privacy in regards to all personal information that you have provided to us.
Please note that by visiting us here at Edge Clothing (MCR) Limited you are giving your consent and accepting our guidelines as outlined in our Privacy and Cookies Policy including our Terms and Conditions. Please read all of this material carefully so you are fully aware of all that it contains.
Collected Information by Edge Clothing (MCR) Limited
We may possibly collect the following information from you:
- Any information that you specifically provide through the filling out of forms
- Email or telephone correspondence
- Site registration
- Subscription to services
- Product search
- Order placing
- Competition entries
- Discussions through forum or social media offerings on our site
- Competition participations
- Promotions or surveys
- Any other forms of communication or contact with our site
Type of Information
The information collected or submitted by you may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial and credit card information, description of yourself, or an image or photograph. This is not an all- inclusive list.
Automatic Information Collection
When you visit our site we may automatically collect information as a result of your visit that includes a variety of technical information such as:
- Your internet protocol address (IP)
- Log in information
- Browser version, plugins
- Operating system and platform
- Time zone
- Your URL
- Your click through activities to and from our site ( as well as date and time)
- Product views and product searches
- Response time of page
- Visit lengths to pages
- Page interaction you performed
- Download errors
- browse actions away from page
- Phone numbers or contact usability to call our customer services.
- External Data Collection
Should you use any of our websites, or other services such as our social media platforms we may collect information about your usage pertaining to these.
We may work with third parties such as partners, technical sub-contractors, payment and delivery platforms, advertisers or analytic providers, information search services or credit reference agencies. In which case we may receive information regarding your from these third parties.
How We Make Use of Your Information
- For the information that you provide us with we may utilize it to…
- Honor any contracts that we have entered into with you
- To keep you up to date and to provide you with our goods and services information
- We may allow third parties to provide you with information that may be of interest to you.
- We will only contact you via e-mail or SMS regarding good and services information within the same category pertaining to previous sales or negotiations of sales that you have made with us.
- In respect to third party that we permit to use your data we or the third parties will contact you with your consent through electronic means. Should you wish not to have your information shared with third parties then check the relevant box indicating this at the data collection source.
- We will also use the information that you have provided us with to keep you aware of any changes in our services.
- As a presentation of our site information in the most effective manner to create a excellent user experience.
For Information That We Collect
As outlined in our Policy section there is specific information that we automatically collect when you visit our site, and we will use this information in the following ways:
- Site administration
- Internal operations
- Data analysis
- Test activities
- Statistical data gathering
- Site improvement
- To allow for your interaction
- Site security and safety
- To determine the effectiveness of our site content and advertising
- To develop an excellent user experience
Other Source Information
Any information we receive from other services may be used as stand alone or in combination with other information collected. In will be best utilised according to the type of information, to meet our criteria as outlined in our Policy and Cookies Policies.
We hold your information with the highest regard and may share this information with any of our group members which includes our staff, subsidiaries, our hold company and its subsidiaries. This is defined in the UK Companies Act 2006, section 1159
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub contractors
- Advertisers and advertising networks
- Analytics and search engine providers
- Credit reference agencies
Third Party Disclosure of your Personal Information
Should we decide to buy or sell any business or assets we may disclose your personal data to the buyer or seller.
If our company or its assets are acquired by a third party all of personal data about your that has been collected will be transferred to the third party as one of the company’s transferred assets.
If we are legally compelled to share your personal data or if needed for our terms and conditions enforcement, or to protect our rights and property as well as our safety or our customers or others, then we will disclose your personal data.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL)
We will also disclose your personal information with other entities if needed for fraud protection and the reduction of credit risks.
Personal Data Storage
Where we store your personal data
It is your responsibility to ensure that the password you use for the purposes of our site is kept confidential and that it is not shared with anyone.
No site is 100% secure, however we do take every reasonable step possible to secure your information. We cannot guarantee the security of your data that has been transmitted by you to our site, and you do so at your own risk.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access of information request made by you to us may be subject to a administrative fee for us to provide your information details to you.